Enterprise Singapore’s Enterprise marketing grant singapore is meant to assist businesses in developing and transforming in today’s competitive business climate. This grant’s financial aid can be used to fuel as well as support projects targeted at improving, inventing, and even expanding internationally.
Branding and Marketing Strategy Development
By distinguishing your brand, products, and services, you can assist your organization in better capturing target consumers and markets.
The scope of the project can include:
- Your company’s diagnosis and analysis phase
- Internal and external elements, such as weaknesses and strengths, as well as competition, are assessed.
- Secondary or primary research
- Recommendations and implementation strategies
The project could focus on any of the following topics:
- Development of a successful brand strategy that may appeal to a certain audience and stands out from the competitors.
- Identifying brand levers and determining the financial value of a brand
- Creating a strategic plan to maximize marketing resources and increase customer communications.
What types of company operations and activities does the grant support?
The grant supports diverse projects that are placed under three pillars: Core Skills, Productivity and Innovation, and Market Access.
What isn’t accepted:
Brochures, movies, websites, photography, stock photos, and copywriting are examples of corporate and/or marketing collaterals. Formulation of marketing or public relations efforts, including consultant retainer costs, ad and media buys, social media influencer engagement,